adsense01

For Ash, Bebo is no competition….

Monday, November 1, 2010

November 5 is not very far when Bollywood top most beauties Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor will be competing with each other for the No. 1 spot. Its gonna be Ash v/s Bebo.
However, Ash laughs heartly at such rumours saying, “Do you think so? I never worked like that. Never felt any competition or followed any.”
She further explained,
“I never planned my films; I don’t think we can do that,” said Aishwarya and pointed out, “I made my debut with a regional film ‘Iruvar’ opposite Mohanlal. I worked with Shah Rukh for the first time as a sister in ‘Josh’. I chose my path. I never thought or was concerned about competition. And if you ask me about being the highest paid actress in Bollywood, I think you get what you deserve.” .
We hope Ash doesn’t cross the thin line between confidence and overconfidence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Group

Subscribe to Funmaaza

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com